Affordable Hosting Alternatives for Summation and Concordance Productions
Receiving a production from opposing counsel in TIFF (or TIF) format doesn’t have to require hefty licensing fees, increased personnel costs, or general TIFF confusion. Find out about easier, faster and cost efficient methods of hosting and reviewing large TIFF productions.
- What are TIFF Productions and ‘Standard’ Concordance/Summation formats
- Accessing Native and PDF Versions of Documents
- Hosting Alternatives, Security and Cost Considerations
- Loadfile Validation and Loading
- Getting the Best Search: OCR text and/or Native Extracted Text
- Document Viewing; Issue Coding
- Fact and Issue Mapping, Depositions, and Motion Practice
About the Speaker
Gene Albert is the CEO of Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology and eDiscovery topics. He is on the Planning Committee of the Texas State Bar eDiscovery Program. Gene has his JD from Southern Methodist University and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.